The “No Road” Road Show
Join MEMA and several other industry trade associations for a series of six online education series beginning on April 6, 2021 featuring Angus Energy, Primedia, Advanced Fuel Solutions and Consumer Focus Marketing.
Click here to read more or to register.
Click here to see the full schedule.
2021 NORA-MEMA Equipment Rebate Begins on May 1st
On May 1st, the NORA-funded Discover Heating Oil Massachusetts equipment rebate program for spring 2021 will relaunch. The program basics are as follows:
- Funds are limited and offered on a first-come, first served basis
- $200 rebate for a new high efficiency boiler or furnace
- $200 rebate for a new heating oil storage tank
- One rebate per customer but can be a total of $400 for a furnace/boiler & tank
- Customers – home or business – must be in Massachusetts
- Rebates must be shown on invoice to customer to be submitted for NORA payment
- Retailer receives the rebate check from NORA not the customer
- Rebates will not be awarded for any work completed prior to May 1st.
- Web portal for rebate paperwork submissions is www.discoverheatingoilmass.com
- Web portal will be open for submissions on May 1st
Join Our Webinar on May 4 – Learn About Generation Next Energy Pros
Last year, along with the CT and RI associations, MEMA launched Generation Next Energy Pros, a heating technician outreach and recruitment program. It was very successful, and the program will be expanded in 2021. MEMA will be hosting an informational webinar on this year’s program on May 4, 2021 at 10:00AM.
Read press release for further details. Visit Gen Next website.